The editors welcome the submission of articles, news items, calendar listings and other information relevant to the field neuro-oncology.
Quick Guide For Authors
Scope and Types of Articles
- Scope: WFNOS website disseminates solicited and unsolicited invited commentaries on timely, hot topics, and other updates in adult and pediatric neuro-oncology.
- Article types: meeting preview or review, commentary on research, update on training, perspectives and editorials
Format of Submission
- All submissions should have a title page with author names and affiliations, and corresponding author full contact information.
- Key Message: all submissions should begin with a 1 sentence key message (280 characters or less)
- Typical submissions for conference previews and reviews are 500-1000 words for the entire Word file; all other submissions can be any length.
- Figures and tables should be uploaded as separate files (Figures can be photos of people at a meeting, graphics drawn by author, images of brain or cancer cells)
- Navigate to “submit an article”
- Upload a Word file of the submission text and any additional accompanying files (cover letter, tables, figures, supplementary material, videos, etc.)
- Click on Submit; you will receive an email confirming your submission.
License to Publish
It is a condition of publication of an article on the WFNOS website that authors grant an exclusive license to SNO. This ensures that all of the necessary rights needed for publication of the article are in place, including provision for any requests from third parties to reproduce content from the website, are handled efficiently and consistently by SNO, enabling the content to be as widely disseminated as possible. No article will be published unless the signed license has been received at SNO.
Work submitted for publication must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. If previously published figures, tables, or parts of text are to be included, the copyright-holder’s permission must have been obtained prior to submission. For more information on how to obtain permissions, please consult Rights and Permissions.