The 6th Quadrennial Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS2022)
The 6th Quadrennial Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS) will be held jointly with the 17th Meeting of the Asian Society for Neuro-Oncology (ASNO) in Seoul, Korea on March 24-27, 2022. Attendees will enjoy the plethora of networking opportunities with leading scientists and researchers, and experience the charming city of Seoul, filled with both historical and modern attractions including palaces, museums, shopping areas, and cultural spots. WFNOS 2022 sincerely look forward to meeting you in Seoul at this memorable event!
Yong-Kil Hong, M.D.
Jeong Hoon Kim, M.D.
Se-Hyuk Kim, M.D.
Chair, Scientific Committee
• Date: March 24 (Thu) - 27 (Sun), 2022
• Venue: Coex, Seoul, Korea
• Theme: Bridging World Neuro-Oncology
• Website: www.wfnos2022.org
Important Dates (Korean Time: GMT+9)
• Abstract Submission Due Date: September 27 (Mon), 2021
• Abstract Acceptance Notice: Mid-November, 2021
• Early Bird Registration Open: October, 2021
*Although we are preparing the WFNOS 2022 as an offline face-to-face meeting, we may take the decision to switch it to an online/offline hybrid meeting as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
For more information on WFNOS 2022, click here.